Monday, March 4, 2013

CLT to DFW

I am writing this post on my phone from the bed of my hotel in Dallas. So forgive me if things are misspelled and if the format is a little wonky.
This weekend started with my very first blog date with the adorable Meredith from Belle in Boots. She is so sweet and we got to compare our wedding planning notes.
After work on Friday, B met me at DSW and he walked out with 3 new pairs of shoes. I'm so proud!
I got a new cook book, Healthy Appetite by Gordon Ramsay, last week and tried out his whole wheat blueberry muffins on Saturday morning.
I picked up a cute ring caddy shaped like a bathtub at my new favorite store, Paper Skyscraper.  
I had my very first macaroon! It was delicious and now I'm determined to try to make my own.
Finally, I took off for DFW on Sunday night.  I'll be back in my old stomping ground all week for work.
How was your weekend?






6 comments:

  1. That bathtub ring holder is so adorable!

    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring holder is super cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never eaten macaroons and really must!

    Have a wonderful week.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyy i'm in dallas! hope you are having fun!! those muffins look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks for the shout-out. Aside from our wedding similarities, I think we both have a deep love of shoes!! Hope your flight went well and enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from GFC hop. I still haven't tried a macaroon yet! They look so yummy! And I always drive past Paper Skyscraper and have wanted to go inside!

    I enjoy seeing more blogs from the Carolinas!

    bourgiechronicles.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!