This is my favorite week of the year. Not only is it my birthday, but it is the start of Spring and March Madness. Literally 3 of my favorite things.
This week did not let me down.
1. I traveled for work Monday thru Wednesday, so that was kind of lame. But when I came home I had a stack of packages waiting for me! I should go out of town more often!
2. One of them was from Kate Spade, and I tried to open it before I even got back to the apartment (I am noticing a theme to my birthday)
3. Even Google got in on the action. Thanks Google!
4. Thursday night, B took me out to a really nice dinner at this restaurant I have been wanting to try since we got here. It. Was. Wonderful. I am still full...and maybe a little hungover.
5. When we got back from dinner, I came home to some beautiful flowers from B's parents. They are now sitting on my desk to remind me that it is Spring, since the weather hasn't gotten the message.
How was your week??
You should go enter my Kate Spade Birthday Giveaway going on now!!
Linking up for H54F, That Friday Blog Hop

Happy birthday week!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday/march madness/first week of spring! And yay for Kate Spade!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a great week. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy b-day, hun!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Weeeeek ♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun birthday surprise! Love all the packages (even though people aren't near you, they're totally celebrating!) and the flowers are gorgeous! Hope it was a magical day!
ReplyDeleteI love coming home to packages at my door!! Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteLoads of packages are the best! Hope they were full of fun :) Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday week my dear friend!
ReplyDelete