Monday, March 11, 2013

Human Fanny Pack

Can we talk about much this Spring Forward nonsense messed with things? I was exhausted all day yesterday and half of my clocks were wrong, so I was never sure what time it was. Don't get me wrong, I am happy that the sun sets a little later now, but I was too tired to really appreciate it yesterday.

Here are some highlights from the weekend:

1. I put my new Kate Spade bag to good use this weekend!
2. My nails got a much needed clean up and polish. I talked myself out of a professional manicure and instead bought myself some new nail polish.
3. I made brown sugar biscuits for  breakfast for our friends who stayed with us on Friday night.
4. On Saturday, B and I headed to the farmers market and came home with some new art for out wall.
5. We went on a walk to Liberty Park and soaked up some sun. The weather was beautiful this weekend!
6. B made me watch Roadhouse on Saturday night. I turned it into a drinking game: every time someone got punched in the face, we had to drink. So basically we were constantly drinking.
7. We caught both Baylor basketball games this weekend! The RG3 was on hand in Waco to watch the men kick some Kansas butt. The Lady Bears let OSU get a little to close for my comfort, but pulled out a W.
8. I got my Mario Badescu samples in the mail! I took some before pics and hopefully in a couple weeks I will be able to see a big difference in my skin.

Instagram
Can we also talk about how amazing SNL was this weekend. I literally scheduled my Saturday night around SNL. JT is probably the best host from my generation. And it was awesome that they brought in some of the other iconic hosts, like Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin, and Tom Hanks. Then, once Jay-Z joined Justin for Suit and Tie, B got overwhelmed. It was just too much start power for one episode.




Stefon has to be my favorite character from the past few seasons. Watch to see where this post title comes from.


How was your weekend? Did you watch SNL?

Linking up with GFC Collective, Weekend Shenanigans

11 comments:

  1. Love that Kate Spade bag, and I don't think SNL has been that good in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three amigos, together again. I died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag! And I am glad to see I am not the only one who talks myself out of a manicure & just get a new polish color instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to watch this episode of SNL. Waiting impatiently for my husband to come back from the field though. JT is the best host!! :) Love when he's on Jimmy Fallon's Late Night too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Kate Spade bag is gorgeous and I love your nail color! I agree that SNL was the best it's been in a LONG time Saturday night. I didn't want it to end. Justin is going to be on Jimmy Fallon all week so I'm looking forward to watching those the next day - I can't stay up that late!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Stefon...I die every time he comes on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A) I love your Kate Spade bag - the color is gorgeous!
    B) JT was hilarious on SNL. They really pulled out all of the stops for this episode. I mean - Jay Z, Tom Hanks, and Steve Martin all in the same building? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! Love.that.bag! So bright and spring-y! I love that you watched Roadhouse! Mainly because now you have to watch the Family Guy episode of "Roadhouse"...hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I shared that SNL skit with my husband and we both couldn't stop laughing! So hilarious!!!! And I totally love your Kate Spade bag :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!