Today is my very first Happies and Crappies link-up. I thought I would try something new, this week.
This week was full of many more "happies" than "crappies", which is pretty nice. I am definitely not complaining. But the crappies definitely make you appreciate the happies so much more.
Happies:
- The Clarks I ordered last week arrived this week. I am so happy I got them before the weather warmed up!
- Last week we submitted all of our work to the external auditors, which means all of our 2012 work is now complete. That also means that this week is pretty slow, which is a nice change of pace.
- I am headed to Dallas next week for work. I am actually really excited to see my coworkers again and catch up, in person, with everyone.
- I may or may not have ordered a little early birthday present for myself.
- I designed our Save the Dates this week and am so happy with them. I can't wait to share them with you guys!
- I made some delicious treats using our excess Thin Mints (if there is such a thing).
Crappies:
- My trip to Dallas coincides with my friends trip to Orlando, which means I won't get to see her when I am in town.
- I also found out that work is sending me on a trip the Monday after my grandma's 90th birthday, which means I won't be able to go home for her party. It was a long shot, to begin with, but disappointing nonetheless.
How was your week??




Love those booties! And when's your bday? Mine is this month too... the 17th! :) Xo
ReplyDeleteLeftover thin mints, I didn't know those existed! ;) Hope you have a good trip!
ReplyDeleteUmmm...left over thin mints exist?!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to see what you ordered from Kate Spade! I just saw in my email this morning that they've launched her apparel on Piperlime.
ReplyDeleteIs it just me or were thin mints just not as good this year? I swear they tasted different and that greatly saddened me.
ReplyDeleteThose boots are so cute! Can't wait to see the save the dates!
ReplyDeleteI like the happies and crappies linkup! I did it once and keep meaning to do it again.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see your save the dates!
Those boots are gorgeous! I wouldn't mind having a pair of those (:
ReplyDeletewww.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com