Saturday, March 9, 2013

JCrew Shoe Crush

Sometimes B will ask me, "If you could only shop at one store for your clothes, what store what it be?" My answer, assuming I have unlimited funds, is almost always JCrew. I always find myself crushing on their clothes, but I had never given second thought to their shoe collection. Until recently.

But just like their clothes, I don't know if I can justify their price. But I can still lust over them.


JCrew shoes



So, what store would you shop at if price wasn't an option?



4 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey!
    I found you through Shoe Lust Saturday. You have a really cute blog and I love those J.Crew shoes too! I love just about anything from J.Crew if we're being honest (and I hope we are). Hope to hear from you!

    Vanessa from http://lipsnailspuppydogtail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lover of all things J.Crew! But, since I more than half of my wardrobe is already from Gap, that's who I'd have to go with. Love the blue stap wedge sandals - definitely lusting over those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ones with the bow. I didn't realize that J. Crew had so many cute shoes. I wonder what size they go up to...

    Thanks for joining the Shoe Lust Saturday party. Sorry it's taken me a few days to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, please remember to include the Shoe Lust Saturday button if you're going to link up with the party. Thanks.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!