Yay! It's Sunday. You know what that means...time to link up with Neely and Ashley for Social Sunday.
1. What is your dream job?
1. What is your dream job?
My dream job, meaning only in my dreams will I have this job, is to be Martha Stewart. I am not nearly as talented as she is, but I would love to spend my days just baking, crafting, and gardening. My dream job, one that is a little more realistic, is to be a fraud investigator. I recently went back to grad school and completely changed my career path. I used to be in marketing, but have changed over to accounting/finance. I am definitely a numbers person and love solving problems, but it wasn't until B started making me watch MSNBC's American Greed did I get the itch to be a fraud investigator. (I hope someone else sees the irony in my two answers...Martha Stewart + Fraud?)
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
![]() |
| And I would build a dream craft room. |
I am not the type of person that would just sit at home and do nothing. So I would probably spend my time baking, crafting, and gardening. I would also love to volunteer my time doing something that is important to me.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
| Sorry, no pics of little Lindsey playing basketball. |
When I was a kid I wanted to be a professional athlete. I loved sports, especially basketball, and wanted nothing more than to play in the WNBA (which didn't exist until I was in middle school). The only thing that stood in my way...athletic ability.
I wish someone had told me in college that I should stick to Accounting instead of persuing Marketing. I was really good at Accounting and it came pretty easy to me, but for some reason it didn't interest me. Marketing just seemed so much cooler. My advice: find out what you are good at, and that is probably what you will enjoy the most.
5. What are your biggest pet peeves either in life or in blogging or at work?
| Don't test while driving. Save it for a red light! |
6. What are your biggest fears?
| Please don't invite me to 6 Flags. |
I hope everyone has had a great weekend and enjoyed the first weekend of the Olympics! I sure did.


Texting while driving is horrible!! It's such a big distraction and it's so dangerous! Definitely not okay.
ReplyDeletehaha - being Martha Stewart would be awesome, except for the whole going to prison thing :)
ReplyDelete