Since I am trying on dresses today with my mom here are some dresses that I'm loving:
| Marchesa |
| JCrew |
I'm loving these monogrammed clutches by Marley Lilly. I think they would be really cute bridesmaid gifts.
I'm loving my new Erin Condren wedding planner! I just got it yesterday, and I love it!...but anyone notice anything wrong? Yeah, I put in the wrong date.
I'm loving (adoring) these centerpieces. Building off of last week's love of white anemone's...look at the peach! In love!
Now that I have put myself on a cash-only budget my spending is pretty limited. I've been trying to pre-prioritize my spending into 'needs' and 'wants'. So far my 'needs' this month are new tires, car registration, and new contacts. That does not leave much for anything else...but if I did have money left over, this is whats on my 'want' list:
I'm loving green shorts/pants! They are perfect for the summer, Baylor games, St. Patty's day, etc.
| Banana Republic |
| Gap |
| Old Navy |
I'm loving leopard print flats. Perfect for fall...and even with some green pants!
| Steve Madden |
| Lulu's |


love the clutch!!
ReplyDeletevisit nichollvincent.blogspot.com
have a good night!
I looove that clutch as well! I keep seeing that all over people's blogs and Pinterest! And I am obsessed with the EC planner! I have been debating on getting one or not (not sure I want to spend that much money on it!) How do you like it??
ReplyDelete