Today's 4th of July, so you know what I'm loving most of all?? A DAY OFF FROM WORK!!
But also...
I'm loving this great country of ours. On the 236th anniversary of our nation's independence we should all be so proud of the country that we live in, the freedoms we have, and the lifestyle that we are afforded. It's easy to complain about it when our political system gets a little crazy at times, but we are all damn lucky to live here.
I'm loving bouquets with white anemones. Even though the center of the flower is considered black, it almost looks navy in pictures, which would be perfect with my color scheme.
| StyleMePretty.com |
I'm loving balloons as decorations. I am trying to find decoration ideas that wouldn't require me to nail, tack, or tape anything to the walls of the venue since they are pretty strict about that. Balloons seem like an easy alternative and I hope that they will let me use them because they can look pretty awesome.
![]() |
| Martha Stewart Weddings via Pretty Little Things |
![]() |
| Elizabeth in Love via Pretty Little Things |
I'm loving color blocked 'maid's dresses. Color blocking is clearly a huge fashion trend on it's own, but when done well, I think it can be used in a wedding, too. I would not be mad if any of my girls wanted to wear this dress.
| Project Wedding |
I'm loving Zevia All Natural Soda. It's sweetened with Stevia, which is supposedly better than sugar and all the other fake sweeteners out there. It comes in quite a few other different flavors, by so far my favorites are root beer and cream soda. I thought I could only find them in Whole Foods, but turns out, Target carries a ton of flavors, too. Even though I am trying to be healthier and not drink as much diet soda, I figure this is a pretty decent replacement, in moderation.
| Zevia |
I'm loving Tracy Anderson's arm workout. It doesn't require any heavy weights, but by the end of it your arms are killing you. Perfect for a bride-to-be who wants toned arms on her wedding day.




love all the balloon decorations! so cute :)
ReplyDeletehope you had a great 4th!