It's okay...
...that I always wait to start the Book Club book a week before Book Club. I'm a procrastinator.
...that all I want to do this weekend is sleep in and read!
...that I can't wait until Thanksgiving just for the 4-day weekend.
...that my big plans for Halloween are spending it with our friends and there 3 year old, handing out candy.
...that I would rather have a puppy than a baby. Seriously, we have puppy fever.
...we are registering WAY ahead of schedule.
...the show 666 Park Ave. scares the crap out of me, yet I still watch it.
...that we haven't used our juicer in over 2 months.
...to find any excuse to bake something.
...to REALLY want a new camera if only to take better pictures for the blog, and you know, traveling and stuff.
...that I haven't watched any of the debates.
...that I consider Dance Central 3 to be my workout for the day.
...that I might veto B's photographer vote, even though he's voting for the photographer in our budget.
...that I am updating this post after I published because I keep thinking of other things!
...that I consider Dance Central 3 to be my workout for the day.
...that I might veto B's photographer vote, even though he's voting for the photographer in our budget.
...that I am updating this post after I published because I keep thinking of other things!
How is your Thursday going?


I'm so excited for Halloween! I love when our entire family gets together and enjoys my mom's home cooked meal.
ReplyDeletei too really want a camera! It really would make life better ;)
ReplyDeleteannalizbeth.blogspot.com
I think we may just be the same person because all I want to do this weekend is sleep in and curl up on my couch and read a book all day! But, i'm lucky that as a Reading teacher, I read 45 minutes in class every day for silent reading with my kids (between 3 classes, 15 minutes per class) so I can somewhat get my reading fix then :)
ReplyDeleteMe and my hubs had baby fever and to settle that, we got another dog! Now I have baby AND doggy fever. Not a good combination!
I got a new camera a few months ago and one of the first things I told the hubs was that now I could take better quality pictures for my blog. He laughed.