Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social

Once again, one of my favorite link-ups of the week with Neely and Ashley...Sunday Social!




1. What do you value most in life?
Family and close friends. As you get older you realize how important they are, especially family. 

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
Well, for everything that came from it, I have to say the iPod. I don't know that the music industry would have changed the way it did or if we would have smart phones. I am sure someone would have come up with a smart phone eventually, but Apple certainly led the way...and this coming from a non-iPhone owner.

Apple.com


3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
The secret to a good life is not to compare your life to anyone else's.  It's really hard not to. We all seem to think we need to measure ourselves against one another to see how well we are doing. But if we were just thankful for what the good Lord gave us, we would probably be so much happier.

Via


4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I just want to be remembered for being kind. I don't know what I will do in my life time, but I hope I the people that knew me will remember me for being kind.

Via


5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
I am really proud of myself for putting myself through grad school and graduating with my MBA. It was a goal I had set for myself while I was still in undergrad. And while challenging at times, it was definitely worth it and I would go back in a heart beat if I had to.

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Oh, that's hard. I love Emma Stone. I look nothing like her, but I love the characters she plays. Maybe Blake Lively? We are both tall and blonde....and that about where our similarities run out. But then they could cast Blake Lively's real life husband, Ryan Reynolds, as B, which he would LOVE.


A blonde Emma Stone
Blake Lively



What about you?





4 comments:

  1. love your sunday social!
    new follower :)
    http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i picked emma stone as well~ I also agree that it is vital that we go through life being true to ourselves and not comparing what we have to others~


    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh good choice of Emma Stone, why didn't I think of her when i wrote my sunday social ! great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!