So, I think next week I am going to start a link-up for this post and would LOVE it if you guy's joined in! I really enjoy finding new recipes and sharing some of my favorites! Hopefully it will make meal planning for the week that much easier!
I don't really like a lot of rules with link-ups, so I won't make a ton for this one. All I ask is that you post about your meal plan for the week to come, the week that has past, recipes you want to try, or a recipe you have made recently and want to share! Also, please include the button (grab the link on the left) so that we can spread the word and get more people involved and, therefore, more recipes shared!!
I understand that I am taking a big risk starting a link-up when I don't have hundreds of followers, so it might take some time to get this off the ground, but bear with me!!
Without further ado, here is my meal plan for the week:
Monday:
I recently saw this recipe on Whole Living and thought that this would make a great taco! Instead of serving the grilled chicken with sliced mango and bell pepper on pieces of bread, I am thinking I will serve with some mango salsa from Whole Foods wrapped in a tortilla! I will let you know how it goes!
Tuesday:
I have book club this week, so B is on his own for dinner, but I am thinking of making some cupcakes to bring. One of my favorite Halloween cupcakes is worms and dirt. I found this similar recipe from With Sprinkles on Top. Maybe I will make some with cookies shaped like tombstones coming out of it, too.
Wednesday & Thursday:
I like to make at least one meat-less meal a week, and since the weather is cooling down I thought this vegan "meatloaf" from Healthful Pursuits would be great! I have made it before, along with the homemade BBQ sauce, and B actually really liked it. I was shocked that he went back for seconds the first time I made it. It makes a pretty big loaf, so there will definitely be some leftover to eat on Thursday.
Friday:
I have been eying this taco pizza from Life as a Lofthouse for a while. since we have to be up early on Saturday for B's company 5k I thought this would be a fun, easy meal to make! I would probably sub the beef for turkey and leave off the olives, though.
Saturday:
Since B's company 5k conflicts with the Baylor Homecoming game and we won't be able to get down to Waco this year (my first time to miss Homecoming in 8 years!), I think I will lay the guilt trip on and make him take me out to a nice dinner. :)
What are you cooking up this week?






um, can i have all of these delish dishes? found and following via the blog hop! :)
ReplyDelete