I'm loving Sheila G's Brownie Brittle. I picked some up at Costco last week and it is so addicting. I might have to try and make my own.
I'm loving that the downstairs neighbors moved out. The were not the most pleasant. They loved to slam doors and park their cars in the most inconvenient places.
I'm loving my purchases from this weekend (all on sale!) that will be perfect for fall and beyond (and maybe engagement pictures)!
| JCrew hot pink cardigan |
| Gap black skinny jeans. |
| Old Navy heart sweater (that I took off the mannequin) |
I'm loving all these cute purses. I am in "need" of a new purse for fall since my current purse is pink, orange, and white.
![]() |
| Kate Spade Carlisle Street Miles...maybe in my dreams |
![]() |
| Kate Spade Paisley Grove (on sale!) |
![]() |
| Zara Office Citybag |
![]() |
| Asos Leather Scallop Edge Shopper (out of stock, sadly) |
![]() |
| H&M Leather Bag |
![]() |
| Aldo Talman Natural |
I'm loving my pins from this week:
![]() |
| Love these mini pine cone place card holders |
![]() |
| Love this recipe for homemade YanYans and sweet dipping sauces. |
![]() |
| Love this idea to preserve wedding flowers. |
![]() |
| Love this treadmill workout. Tried it this weekend, and it almost killed me. |
![]() |
| Love these apple pie egg rolls. |
![]() |
| Love these apple pies in an apple. |
![]() |
| Love the sound of this caramelized onion tart w/ Gruyere and thyme |
![]() |
| Love this hallowed out pumpkin as a vase. |
![]() |
| Love this idea for rolling out the perfect thickness of dough. |
![]() |
| Love this baking pan for mini cheesecakes. |
![]() |
| Love this simple, yet elegant save the date/invitation. |





















Really wish I had bought the ASOS bag before it sold out!
ReplyDeleteI am loving heart sweaters for fall! I have the navy with the red heart :)
I love the pine cone place card holders and the pumpkin vase! Can you tell I love fall decor! xo
ReplyDeletelove the hot pink sweater!
ReplyDelete