Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Social

Oh boy, does it feel like it Fall around these parts. When I left the house this morning, it was 48 degrees. What the heck? It was 80 on Friday. That's Texas for you. If you don't like the weather, wait a day.


Well, today's Sunday Social is all about Fall. I just posted on Friday about some Fall wedding decor ideas, so you know the season has been on my mind. Here are some of my other Fall Favorites.

I'm not a big coffee drinker, but my friend turned me onto mistos (or cafe au lait) in college. Basically a poor man's latte. Just coffee and steamed milk...and sometimes a pump of vanilla, hazelnut, or toffee nut.Yumm!


There is something about cold weather and chocolate. They just go together. Not that I can't eat chocolate all year round, because believe me, I can. I will be making these Nuetella krispie treats from Pioneer Woman this season.






I know I have shared this look before (originally from HauteLook), but seriously, this is my favorite look for fall. Plaid, cable knit, and black jeans. I would probably pair with boots over heels, but now I'm just getting picky.


One of my favorite things to cook during the fall/winter is chili. Nothing better on a cold day than I nice big bowl of chili. One of B's and my favorite is actually a vegan recipe from Oh She Glows. You will never miss the meat.


I am definitely going to have to try these salted caramel pears this fall. I love pears and I love salted caramel. Seems like a match made in heaven.


I can't wait to have a house so I can decorate my house for all the seasons and holidays.  I love these glazed pumpkins from Centsational Girl.


Or these glittered pumpkins from Martha Stewart.


What are your favorite things about Fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!