Thursday, October 11, 2012

One Year From Today...

...will be Friday, October 11, 2013.
 
...I will be one big ball of nervousness, excitement, stress, anxiety, and happiness.
 
...B will be as cool as a cucumber (just like every day).
 
...will be the last day of my diet.
 
...all our friends and family will be in San Diego.

...I can act like a diva and get away with it (maybe).
 
...there will be way more attention on me than I'd like.
 
...B will get his first piece of jewelry. 
 
...will go by way faster than I'd like.

...we'll find out if we should have taken dancing lessons.
 
...will be the culmination of 16 months of planning.
 
...will be the happiest day of my life.
 
...I will marry my best friend. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!