I wasn't on Pinterest much this week so I don't have a ton of pins to share! But nevertheless, I am pinning up for Oh, How Pinteresting with
Michelle.
I love this eCard. It is so true. I always tell B that if he needs a good gift idea for me, he should just look at Pinterest.
I love this striped chair. So elegant and classic.
I'm going to have to try this recipe for taco pizza sometime soon.
I'm obsessed with tulle skirts. I must make one!
Popovers and chocolate - match made in my own personal heaven.
I love this idea of getting all my friends together after we all get married and taking pictures in our dresses.
This will be good to know once I get a new camera and can take much better pictures!
Also, B has a big interview tomorrow for a job I know he would be perfect for. Please send positive thoughts!!
That chair is beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat Pins! I also am a wanna be Martha Stewart!
ReplyDelete