Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Favorites No. 4

It's pretty sad that I am having a hard time coming up with things that happened this week. Yes, it was that lack luster. I did find out that my 10 year high school reunion is coming up in August. No, I will not be attending (although I am very curious about some people). We are selling off all of our old furniture to make way for our new stuff coming in next week. Oh, and I guess this is pretty exciting, my best friend from grad school had her second baby on Wednesday! We can't wait to meet the little one. Her first born is pretty awesome and will be the ring bearer in our wedding, so the baby girl will have some big shoes to fill.

Now on to my favorites from the week!
 
It is rare that a post actually makes me laugh out loud. This post had me laughing all the way through the list - the ABCs of Marriage by Two Martini's. I liked this post so much I added Lisa's blog to my favorite's list on Bloglovin. And let me tell you, I don't add just anyone to that list!

I am pretty sure that this baked doughnut recipe from the Kitchn need no explanation. Don't they look wonderful?


 
I will let it speak for itself.


I found District of Chic through Pinterest and I am so glad I did! I adore this yellow skirt, too bad it is old. Maybe she will sell it to me when she gets tired of it.

I am the worst at remembering peoples names. I just have a terrible memory, unless it is a piece of useless information, in which case I will remember it until I die. This post by Women's Health will be referenced often as I try to become better at remembering names.

If you have some favorites you would like to share, I would love it if you would add your blog link below!


5 comments:

  1. Visiting from High Five for Friday. I'd like to invite you to my Friday Flash Blog, where you can share your best blog entry of the week! The party goes on ALL weekend at thejennyevolution.com. And who knows, you may just get featured next week.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm glad you liked it! If I ever get tired of it, you'll be the first to know! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep wanting to make baked donuts, but I never do. I've made donut holes (baked).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that post from Two Martinis too! Hilarious. I'm no good at remembering names either, I'm so much better with faces. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo behind on my blog reading/commenting, but thanks again for the shout-out, you're the best :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!