Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tailored Tribal

Shorts: LOFT, Shirt: Banana Republic (similar), Belt: via DSW (similar), Shoes: Steve Madden (similar), Watch: Kate Spade, Bracelets: GroopDealz (similar), Gap (similar), Necklace: unknown (similar)



I spotted these shorts on Pinterest a couple months ago. I was determined to get them, even if it meant paying {gasp} full price! Fortunately, a trip to the mall just happened to coincide with a LOFT 40% off sale (total coincidence - wink wink) and what should I find but these shorts!

Sadly, they have had to sit in my closet for close to a month because of our crummy weather. Until this weekend. The sun was shining and it was actually warm enough to wear shorts. And at night no less! I wore these out to dinner with B, despite a bad hair day. My hair it just getting to that place where nothing looks good. Thank goodness I have a hair appointment next week! And thank goodness for crazy up-dos!


P.S. All you Kate Spade fans out there (in case you don't get the emails) they are having a huge sale, up to 75% off! I have my eye on this and this and this

P.P.S. I am guest posting over on This Beautiful Life today sharing a yummy muffin recipe!

Linking up for I Feel Pretty, What I Wore Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Wildcard Wednesday, Pinterest Power Party, Trending Pretty





13 comments:

  1. Your hair is adorable.

    I immediately got off the internets after I saw you tweet that Kate Spade sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hair like that! And you're killing it with your outfit today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shorts are adorable on you. I really want a tribal mini, I know they have a cute one at XXI that I have yet to find in a store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fierce in these photos! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, those shorts. YES. Love 'em and you look super cute in them! Gotta love Pinterest :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hair and your outfit is super cute and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit and loooove how you did you hair! at least you could have a cute updo until you can get your hair done :)
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com
    -- please vote! shoe styling contest

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost bought those shorts! I'm in love with everything at LOFT right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is really fun. And it works because of the streaks of blonde and brown and all that - it adds a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those shorts & your hair looks fab! Found you via GYOP linkup!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore those shoes. And shorts. And your hair. And those shoes. You're just too chic, you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. DAMN girl! Looking good! :) Pleeease tell me how you did that to your hair. XO, ellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shorts are to die for!!! You look amazing and that hair, so cute!!
    Thanks for linking up last week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!