Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Favorites No. 3

I don't know about you, but it has been a long week. I think it is because B and I are heading to Hilton Head, SC today for a friend's wedding. Nothing like looking forward to a weekend getaway to slow down the week.

The silver lining: lots of favorites from the week. I could have added a ton more things to this post, but I just ran out of time (I'm a procrastinator).

Favorite Outfit
There is just too much I love about this outfit from Walking in Memphis in High Heels. The necklace, which I ordered from GroopDealz myself (see last week's post). All the mint, which needs no explanation. White jeans, which are a summer staple. Perfection. 
Favorite Post
Maxine from Maxout posted about how she was a 90s fashion blogger. This post is complete with awesome pictures and he pretty hilarious for anyone who grew up in the 90s!

Favorite Exercise
This move from FitSugar is ridiculous. I try to do as many as I can in 1 minute and afterwards my core is killing.

Favorite DIY
How awesome is this embroidered shirt from Design Sponge? I have been wanting to get into cross stitching, so once I figure that out I am going to try my hand at this "luck is on my side" shirt. Get it?

Favorite Tweet
I can totally relate to this tweet from @Two_Martinis.

Favorite Recipe
I love a good lemon cookie, and these lemon ricotta cookies from With Love, Rachel look pretty dang good!

What are some of your favorites from this week?? I would love it if you would link up with me every Friday and spread the love!

Tweet out your post and use #FridayFaves


Also linking up with H54F and That Friday Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. This week felt super long. Like wrong long.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love, and I hope you like the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from TGIF Friday. I'd like to invite you to my Friday Flash Blog, where you can share your best blog entry of the week! The party goes on ALL weekend at thejennyevolution.com. And who knows, you may just get featured next week.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!