Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Favorites No. 5

Another Friday, another Friday Favorite's!!


There are a couple things I want to say about this outfit,1) I felt like a lot of bloggers wore this JCrew shirt in a post this week, and while they all look beautiful, Kendi wore it in a way that I could totally see myself wearing. 2) Kendi is a fashion blogger I have followed for a while. If you don't follow her blog, you should. It's awesome. She lives in the DFW area and I had this thought when I lived in Dallas that I would visit her store and we would immediately become best friends. Well, maybe now we can have a long-distance friendship.

So I will probably make these brownies by Recipe Sweet, eat half the pan, then end up throwing the rest of the day in fear that I will eat the entire batch.

I just went through Instagram and played Sara's drinking game...and now I am drunk...


I desperately want to do this to some old terra cotta pots.

If crack could be in Oreo form, this is it. Imagine dipping an Oreo in cake batter, and that's pretty much what these taste like. Yes, they are amazing.


11 comments:

  1. HAHA yay for my drinking game being effective ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brownies look amazing. I am an Oreo traditionalist, so I don't know how I would feel about these. I did love the mint ones though, unexpectedly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Friday favorites! That outfit is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I must be late to the party what is this app? And I totally love that shirt Kendi was wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the terra cotta pot thing. I wish I was craftier. Or not as messy when I do crafts.

    Screw A&F. Love that video.

    I am afraid to use A Beautiful Mess app because I can't look at IG without seeing it EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should make this into a link-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I actually have been including a link-up option the past couple weeks and didn't add it to this weeks because no one has been linking up. I will add it back in next week.

      Delete
  7. Those brownies look AMAZING!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so over that app already! I hate to be a hater but I'm just not a fan! The drinking game would definitely not be pretty. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Birthday cake oreos?? WHAT?!? I need to try these ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!