Thursday, May 23, 2013

Friday Favorites No. 6


Who is excited for the three-day weekend? We don't have any big plans or anything, but an extra day off will be much needed. Hopefully you have lots of fun plans!


FAVORITE POST
I loved this guest post by Carly from the Pinot Project over on Pearls and Curls! Carly discusses certain things that may be left out of your marriage classes. It definitely struck a cord with me since B and I just started doing some of our pre-marital classes. If you are married or are getting married, definitely give it a read!

FAVORITE PURCHASE
So...you know that "no-shopping" thing I talked about on Wednesday's post?? Yeah, totally broke it yesterday. Feel free to scold me, I deserve it. But, these shoes were too good of a deal to pass up! Ideeli (one of my favorite sites for great deals) was having a big shoe sale and I had a $25 credit, so, really, they were practically free.


FAVORITE AD
K-Mart is really bringing their big game with these new ads. I mean, I probably won't be going to a K-Mart anytime soon, but I do appreciate the humor.


FAVORITE RECIPE
Frosting will never be "healthy" but at least it can be "healthier" right? I can't wait to try this chocolate frosting recipe from Oh She Glows, which only uses condensed coconut milk and chocolate chips. 


FAVORITE PIN
A friend of mine recently got married and I noticed that she had a little heart painted on her ring fingernail and I thought it was the cutest thing. Then I saw this pin, and now I am sold. I am doing this for my wedding.



FAVORITE TV MOMENT 
I love So You Think You Can Dance. Love it! I have watched every season, but this audition was probably the best ever. This kid is freaking adorable!



What were some of your favorite things from the week? Link up, below! All I ask is that you follow my little blog on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, etc.) and that you link back and share the link-up with your readers!


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting:)!! Alice @ The Owl's Skull

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait. that video? AMAZING! Matt and I just watched it together and thought it was the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY doesn't count if the shoes were basically free. And what an adorable manicure idea!! Love the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that on So You Think You Can Dance! I also liked when the Exorcist guy got up there and danced with his little girl and girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That frosting looks delicious! And if it's healthier than normal frosting, even better. Might have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I am glad you liked the post! The tiny heart is so cute and I am not even a heart person.

    The KMart ship my pants commercial is fantastic. They must really want to get people into their stores! I didn't even know KMarts still existed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really loving the new Kmart commercials as well - I just can't figure out how they are getting away with it! Thanks for hosting - I'm loving this linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving those pumps and the little boy in the video is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Thanks for hosting!

    I am following your blog...would love a follow back :)
    http://tasteofaugust.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe I missed this. I will have to link up next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!