What is better than a three-day weekend? Quite possibly, nothing. Especially if, like me, you don't work for a bank or a school and this is the first holiday you've had since New Years! The icing on top of the three-day weekend, especially for this bride-to-be in needs of shoes and some party dresses, are all the sales! Even though I shouldn't be spending money, if it's for the wedding I am giving my self an exception. Let's hope I don't go overboard.
But I hope that you do a little shopping for me. I will be there in spirit, I promise.
First of all, it's the Nordstrom Half Yearly sale right now. Need I say more? I have my eye on these Kate Spade glittery pumps for the wedding and this Vince Camuto lace dress for the shower.
Bloomingdales and Nieman Marcus are also having some big sales (for them, at least) right now. No doubt to compete with the Nordy's HYS. And if you are looking for designer shoes on sale, you definitely need to check them out. I love these Brian Atwood strappy sandals and these Michael Kors strappy pumps.
Another one of my favorites online stores, ASOS, is having 20% off everything!! Use the code TAKE20 at checkout. I will definitely be getting this peplum dress and this printed dress as bridal shower options.
UPDATE: How could I forget JCrew? JCrew doesn't have sales all that often, so when they do I like to take advantage. Right now, they are offering up to $75 off your purchase. Use code SHOPNOW. Plus, JCrew Factory is offering 40% off.
Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic are also offering 20% to 35% off this weekend, which means its a great time to stock up on staples! Or if its a new bathing suit your looking for, Old Navy has 50% off all swimwear!
Or, if you are looking for something to dress up your house, West Elm, Pottery Barn, and Crate and Barrel have their Memorial Day sale going on right now, too. Which is perfect for me since we working on redecorating our living room this weekend!
Are you shopping for anything in particular?
Thank you for posting this! I didn't realize it's Nordstroms half yearly sale! That's my favorite!
ReplyDeletePlus ASOS? Online shopping heaven.
Memorial day sales are the best! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteSuch great sales!! Ahhh!
ReplyDeleteWOW great findings!!!
ReplyDeleteand I love all the things on your list!