Welcome to the FIRST Weekend Blog Block Party! I am so excited to be hosting this link party with five other amazing bloggers (you will see all six of us listed in the first six spots on the Bloglovin' list). That means when you link up here, your links show up in FIVE other places, too. Pretty awesome, huh? I hope you find new friends every weekend through this link-up!







I love this! What an awesome idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party! Thanks for hosting, LIndsey! Following you on Bloglovin' and Pinterest :-)
ReplyDeleteWooeee, that was a lot of linking! LOL Good Luck with your new party ladies!
ReplyDeleteAwesome idea! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for hosting! Happy to be a new follower via bloglovin! I love your blog...great stuff! I pinned your polka dot jeans, my kids are all over me to make them! :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Sad I missed it, but I will definitely join in on the next round. :)
ReplyDelete