Now on to my favorites...
FAVORITE DAY
Well, it was going to be Monday, but I have to give this one to Wednesday! Here are some stalker shots I got of the filming.
1. Mandy Patinkin, who plays Saul is the one on the right in the white shirt.
2. They transformed the bottom floor into the CIA Headquarters Lobby
3. The film crew in our office, literally right outside my office.
4. Mandy Patinkin and another actor right outside our office which is what they were filming.
FAVORITE TWEET
I feel like we can probably all relate to what @WhitneyEllen was feeling when she got Sun Chip crumbs all over herself.
In an attempt to get the rest of my Sun Chip crumbs out of the corner of the bag I ended up making it rain crumbs all over my face. Cool.FAVORITE OUTFIT
— Whitney Ellen (@WhitneyEllen) May 30, 2013
This outfit makes me wish I had a super chic office job instead of working at home where my daily uniform is
FAVORITE RECIPE
I love chai and I love scones, so how could I not love these white chocolate chai scones from Roots and Blossom. I will definitely be making these in the near future!
FAVORITE PIN
This was originally pinned as painting a scarf, but I think it would just be an awesome on a canvas and hung in the living room!
FAVORITE VIDEO
I haven't been watching the Voice, but being a Baylor Bear, I can't avoid hearing about the success of Holly Tucker. And the Baylor-sphere was all a twitter when she got Blake Shelton to do a "Sic 'Em Bears!"
FAVORITE SHOW
This girl is super excited that Arrested Development is back. It took a few episodes for me to get into season 4 but Tobias reeled me right in.
What were some of your favorite things from the week? Link up, below! All I ask is that you follow my little blog on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, etc.) and that you link back and share the link-up with your readers!
If you would like to get a weekly reminder email about the linkup, enter your email address here.





the first Tobias episode of AD was so good but it was the GOB episode that really got me. I nearly died!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing my scones on your sweet blog! Gives me a big smile seeing them on your list of favorites! Hope you have a great weekend and please do let me know when you make them!
ReplyDeleteXOXO/Lena
SOOOO jealous of the "Shmomeland" shots. And SUPER excited to find out we are feelow AD fans. Woot woot! I want more George Michael (AKA Mr. Manager). Enjoy your weekend, sweet lady! XO
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome that they shot Homeland at your office!
ReplyDeleteWhitney cracks me up ha ha.
Love your favorites - I'm excited to link up this week!
So jealous of you getting to see the Homeland shots and cast! Easily one of my favorite shows and I will admit that Clair Danes has been one of my favorite actresses since 'My So Called Life'! Way to age myself huh?!
ReplyDeleteWell, this was totally worth swimming in crumbs yesterday. :)
ReplyDeleteHomeland is the best and that is so cool that you are so close to the action!! And I am so bummed that I have heard mixed reviews of AD but I will definitely get around to watching it soon...
ReplyDeleteI don't watch Homeland, but that's awesome that they film it at your office!
ReplyDeleteOK, I am seriously SO jealous. Homeland is my favorite show ever. My husband is obsessed too.
ReplyDeleteI love Homeland! How cool that they shot in your building!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to be honest - I've been struggling into Arrested Development - it's just not as good to me as the previous seasons. I really, really wanted to love it, so maybe it went into it with too high of expectations?