May was my "no shopping" month. So, I have gone without buying anything new (with a few exceptions) for 22 days. Not like I am counting or anything. It has been hard enough, but I am not making it easy on myself, either. I have been trying to quench my shopping thirst by doing some browser shopping. Which, in retrospect, was a bad idea. Now I have about 18 things that I "need". And it seems like most of those things can be broken down into two categories: floral and white.
Blazer,
Sweater ,
Bikini,
Earrings,
Jeans,
Skirt,
Shorts
Top, Shorts, Jeans, Shirt, Shoes, Bag
Best of all, none of these pieces are over $100!
Lord help me on June 1st.
Linking up for I Feel Pretty, What I Wore Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Wildcard Wednesday, Trending Pretty


22 days?! You go, girl! I'm not able to 'window' shop without buying something... I admire your self control!
ReplyDeleteAh love that bathing suit and that white crop top
ReplyDeleteI have not been good at not shopping. Not at all.
ReplyDeleteGood for you going on a shopping hiatus! I wish I could do that. Love the floral skirt and anything white!
ReplyDeleteLove the white hot combos!! Those shorts! I need them!! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI love white, especially for summer. I'm just always scared I'll spill stuff on it.
ReplyDeleteI applaud your self-control! I love all of the pieces you chose above!
ReplyDeleteThose lace shorts are crazy gorgeous!
ReplyDelete