I am so exhausted from this weekend. Well, not just the weekend, but the whole week. Traveling in the middle of the week and getting very little sleep will do that to you. I tried to fit in a lot while I was in Texas. I got to see quite a few friends as well as make trips to Waco and West and catch a hockey game.
1. After work on Friday I did a little shopping inspired by the JCrew Factory store sale.
2. I also visited with one of my friends from grad school and her dog, Ace, who clearly missed me.
3.
Saturday morning I drove down to Waco to have brunch with one of my
bridesmaids.
4. I couldn't help but walk around campus to enjoy the beautiful weather and remind myself how old I am (these 19 year old freshman look like babies!).
5. On my way back to Dallas, I couldn't help by stop in West and show some support.
6. What better way than to support the local economy and picked up some delicious kolaches from the Czech Stop (as well as drop off a donation for the local fire house)!
7. Saturday night I got to go to a Stars game as part of a work event, which means I pigged out on free food.
8. I kept it super casual and comfortable on my flight back to Charlotte on Sunday morning. Keds, baggy jeans, and a sweatshirt.
9. I typically don't buy gossip magazines when I am flying, but I couldn't stay resist the Today Show drama!
How was your weekend?
Linking up with Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective,
Mingle Monday,
I Heart Bloglovin


i wouldn't be able to stay away from jcrew factory either! it's the one thing i wish that we had in korea! well, we do have gap but i'm just not willing to pay $60 for a tshirt that back home would be $20 full price. looks like you had a great trip!
ReplyDeleteTraveling is the only time I buy trashy magazines and I love it! Those kolaches look amazing. Everyone has delicious food in their posts this morning and it is making me want to make really bad choices for breakfast!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute JCF finds! Traveling is totally the best time to grab trashy magazines - I never have the energy to read a book while I'm traveling. Also, the Today show drama = INSANE. Poor Ann.
ReplyDeleteIs it sad that your "baggy" jeans are probably the same size as my skinny jeans?! You skinny little thing!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love jcrew factory!! Especially your striped dress find!! Love your casual look, you look amazing!! Those shoes are super fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great weekend! Love that dress from jcrew!
ReplyDeleteWhat great fnds! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteStop by some time
http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com
I require gossip mags weekly.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. So glad you stopped in West to give a donation and show support. Great job!
that puppy is so adorable! We just got a jcrew outlet and I need to make it out there for some great deals.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog on The Collective and just started following on GFC. Sounds like you had an amazing weekend!
ReplyDeleteAshley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/
Love your picks from J.Crew factory!! Glad to see you had a good trip!
ReplyDelete