Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jetsetting Chic


Jeans: LOFT, Jacket: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx (similar), Tank: Ann Taylor, Shoes: Steve Madden (similar), Necklace: c/o Excessory Exchange, Watch: Kate Spade, Sunglasses: Oscar by Oscar de la Renta via TJ Maxx
I'm off to Dallas today for work. I don't travel a lot for work, so I have yet to master a good business travel wardrobe. Fortunately for me, our office is pretty casual which means I can get away with wearing jeans. I like wearing dark wash jeans in the office, and when paired with a fun jacket and necklace I look professional but not boring. I never want to look boring!


This beautiful necklace is from Excessory Exchange. And because they are so wonderful, they are offering one lucky reader their choice in color of the chevron stackable ring I am wearing below as well as any ring you like from the Excessory Exchange boutique!

Also in blue and turquoise.

All you have to do is like Excessory Exchange on Facebook and win the awesome ring!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Linking up for What I Wore Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Wildcard Wednesday, Pinterest Power Party
 

8 comments:

  1. Love that lavendar necklace!!!

    Come link up with me too at www.themummychronicles.com - Watcha Wearing Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pretty jacket! Gorgeous! I don't travel much for work either, but I always find myself admiring the packing essentials of the ones who do - maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek!! That jacket and necklace are absolutely amazzing!! You look adorable!!
    Stopping over from WWIW, today is the first day of my new fashion linkup called "Trending Pretty", would love to have you if you'd like!
    Adrienne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! I wandered over here from Lisette's blog, but have also seen you from Wildcard Wednesday!! Love your cute outfits and can't wait to poke around and read more from your blog. Hope you have a great time in Dallas (my hometown where I live now!). The weather should be great for you and we have lots of southern love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the perfect spring tweed jacket! Love the necklace too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tweet jacket! This is such a sophisticated yet effortlessly chic look :)

    If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com/2013/04/think-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog!!! That jacket is gorgeous!:)
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!