Monday, April 1, 2013

March Foodie Pen Pal

This was my very first Foodie Pen Pal, and I had so much fun!! I loved curating some fun items to send and getting a fun foodie surprises in return. And on my birthday, no less!

My foodie pen pal for the month was Megan who hails from Walla Walla, Washington. She sent me some pretty awesome treats from from some local places, which was awesome.

Here was my loot. I use past tense, because about half of this box was consumed THE DAY I got it.

So the caramel corn was gone within 48 hours. I am pretty sure that calories don't count on your birthday, so I didn't worry about it. I had the granola for breakfast one day with some Greek yogurt, and it was wonderful. The chocolates made for some sweet treats during the week. I mean, you can never go wrong with chocolate! B found the Goldfish in the pantry and I haven't seen them since. He loves Goldfish. He also tried the mustard on a sandwich this weekend and said it was really good, I have yet to try it, so I will take his word for it.

If you want to see what I sent, check out Stephanie's blog for the break down!

Did you participate in the March's Foodie Pen Pals? If so, I want to hear about what you got!!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this!!! I had not heard of this before! I just signed up! :)
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets go with calories don't count the week of your birthday :) after two cakes, 3 doughnuts and not a single healthy meal out i haven't touched the scale yet. this is an awesome link up though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! I just found foodie pen pals and can't wait until I can do it next month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!