Sometimes it seems like everything I know at one point came from Pinterest. Just about every recipe I have made or craft or decorating project I have tried.
But there are legitimately some pretty cool things that I have learned from other blogs and websites found through Pinterest. Here are my some of favorites:
1. I learned how to get a kick ass workout in under 20 minutes.
2. I learned how to cover up dark circles under the eyes.
3. I learned how to take off nail polish easily.
4. I learned how to quickly dry nail polish.
5. I learned the best way to curl my hair.
6. I learned about all the wonderful benefits of coconut oil.
7. I learned how to get rid of that lower belly pooch.
8. I learned how make grapes taste like candy.
9. I learned how to make Somoas from scratch.
10. I learned how to make my own dishwasher detergent.
What have you learned from Pinterest?
Linking up for Google Friend Conect, Just Beacause Tuesday, Bloglovin Linkup, Oh How Pinteresting
What a fun post!! Sharing :)
ReplyDeleteLove this! Pinterest just has a little bit of everything - it's the best.
ReplyDeleteLove love love the getting rid of my lower belly one! I'm totally trying that out! These are all some really awesome ideas!
ReplyDeleteDo you like the dishwasher detergent? Do you find it works as well as the commercial ones?
ReplyDeleteI was looking into making my own a few months back, and kept reading that it was leaving residue on dishes.
Pinterest is seriously the best site ever...I have no idea how we managed before it!
ReplyDeleteI have learned so much from Pinterest I can't even think of it all.
ReplyDeletethese are great!! thank goodness for pinterest
ReplyDeleteLoooove pinterest! But sometimes I feel like it's just a reminder of all the things I wish I had time for :) Love your blog!
ReplyDeletexo samantha
Those cookies look yummy! Pinterest has some great stuff!
ReplyDeletePinterest and I are tight. Like reallll tight ;) I get stuck on there for hours. No lie. And then I find tons of stuff to do (sometimes I actually get around to doing some of these things and sometimes not, mostly not), but I do get some pretty dag gone fabulous ideas from there! Thanks for sharing! I may have to go pin some of these now ;) Stopping by from GFC!
ReplyDeleteBrittney
http://teaberrytrails.blogspot.com
I kind of stay away from pinterest because it makes me want to simultaneously run on a treadmill while I bake, but I really want to look into all of these pins! I guess it's not all bad after all!
ReplyDeleteI love Pinterest! I have learned some really awesome things from there as well. I am going to have to pin some of those!
ReplyDeleteHow do you like the homemade dish detergent?
Stopping by from the blog hop ♥
i admit, whenever i try a new craft or recipe, the first thing my husband asks is if i got it off pinterest!
ReplyDeleteFabulous pins and tutorials! I going to save some of these for sure!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pins, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat pins I will have to check out the hair curling one! Always looking for new ideas. Happy Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteA lot of great posts here. I've repinned a few. Thanks for sharing. I'm stopping by from Oh How Pinteresting linkup.
ReplyDeleteNicole
Adventures of a Semper Fi Family
This is awesome! Would love for you to come and share it with my readers at THE Pin It Party tomorrow (Thursday)! XO, ellie
ReplyDeletedets here: http://creativegeekery.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-pin-it-party-email-reminder.html
Ahhhh! Samoas...must do this :)
ReplyDeleteTiff Ima
Style Honestly
Cute post idea! And I love your signature- so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLori
We just finished our last box of Samoas. Perfect timing...thanks and yum!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! I am loving your blog. WOuld you like to follow eachother? I would love too. :)
ReplyDeleteClaudia P.
http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/