Monday, April 15, 2013

Mastered

In case you missed it, this weekend was the big Master's weekend. There was no way I was going to miss it. If we were at the house, it was on. If we were out and about, B had the tournament on his phone.

Oh yeah, we also watching some women's college bowling. Yes. They actually televise that.


1. On Thursday, we had a thunderstorm roll through and I spent about 20 minutes trying to get a shot of the lightening.

2. Friday was a rough day at work, so we stayed in, made pizza, and had a nice bottle of wine.
3. I also decided to take on a craft project.
4. Now becoming my typical Saturday morning routine, I went for a run.
5. This time, 7 miles. My legs were dead afterwards.

6. After my run, B and I got outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. I wore my current favorite color combo: pink, navy, and white.
7. What better way to recover from a long run than with a margarita, right?
8. After some shopping and walking around town, we headed up to our buildings roof and enjoyed a glass of wine.
9. Sunday, B sported his new shoes. He lost a bet he made earlier in the week, which meant he had to buy me a pair of shoes. In the end, he's the one that got new shoes.

How was your weekend?

Linking up for Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective, Mingle Monday, I Heart Bloglovin

P.S. Big Kendra Scott giveaway going on NOW!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my! That looks like a fantastic weekend. I would be in for all of this goodness (expect for the run... not so sure about that).

    Love the navy & pink combo. Perfect for spring!

    Hopping over from Sami's Shenanigans. Have a great week!

    Belinda
    www.foundlovenowwhat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Your running-ness inspires me. Holy moly, I'm impressed.
    2) Can't wait to see those jeans on you! What a creative idea, plus it looks like your blog design!
    3) Woohoo for wine! Always exciting! :)

    Happy Monday, Linds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like B's new shoes! Impressed wtih your running girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed with your running girl- I could never do 7 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought my 3 miles was a big deal, good for you! And I'm also super impressed with the lightning picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a view on your rooftop! And I love the shot you got of the lightening, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Mingle Monday! Looks like you had a great weekend, I love all of the pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your weekend looks great! Especially that shot of the lightening!! stunning! side note - that pizza looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Mingle Monday friend! Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! That lightening strike is ridiculous! BTW, great run! I ran a mountain (no, literally!) and had planned an eleven mile run for Sunday, but pulled a muscle in my back! No bueno! Great job on your run! Keep it up! Woot woot!
    Brittney

    http://teaberrytrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in Augusta so I spent the weekend engrossed in Master's activities. I love the tournament! That lightning shot is amazing. I hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely weekend. my fiancé is very into golf so I heard all about the masters all weekend.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You took that lightning photo? Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!