Monday, April 22, 2013

Table for One

This weekend I was all by my lonesome. B was off in Georgia for a bachelor party. Don't feel sorry for me, though, I took this opportunity to get some stuff done.

1. I made a long to-do list, and only accomplished half of it.
2. Saturday morning I got up and climbed to the top of the Duke Energy building for Race to the Top.
3. I climbed all 50 flights in 12 minutes. And let me tell you, that was harder than any run I have every done.
4. After the depressing week we had last week, I decide to spread some smiles through my Old Navy sweater.
5. I spent some quality time at the mall. I was only able to accomplish part of my shopping list.
6. I came home inspired to finally organize my closet. I pulled out a bunch of stuff I no longer wear and am selling those items on Poshmark.
7. Sunday, I spent some quality time in the kitchen. I made lemon scones, quinoa blueberry muffins, and portabello mushroom burgers.

How was your weekend?

Linking up with Weekend Shenanigans and This Weekend I


14 comments:

  1. I've made those muffins, they're pretty good! MFD hated them. I think they're perfect to take to work.

    I'm going to do a big closet reorg when I switch my summer and winter clothes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food you made on Sunday looks delicious...especially those muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teach me your ways of the kitchen!! Those lemon scones look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a lot of success with Poshmark? I'm thinking about trying it myself as I clean things out for the big move. I have a ton of cute stuff that I just don't think I'd get a good price for at a yardsale or in consignment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! 50 flights of stairs in 12 minutes?! That is killer! Way to go!

    Amberly
    http://amberlyandjoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had a fun week end. Mine was spent with a flu. Ugh :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, the portabello mushroom burgers look so yummy! And what you bought looks so colorful and fun! Stopping by from the link-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhh...hope you share the lemon scone recipe! I secretly love weekends when I get the house to myself. I love my husband, but having an entire weekend to do whatever I want and to keep the house perfectly clean is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you like the muffins? If so I'll have to try them! You climbed those stairs so fast. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go on the stairs, that's an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that sweater (also can't believe its still cold enough for sweaters?!) and I can't believe you climbed 50 sets of stairs, woof. I love a good to-do list and an organized closet. Go you for a productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower here! I am totally trying that belly pooch thing. I'm starting to look like I might have had a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you got quite a bit accomplished though! Those lemon scones look delicious - I haven't had scones in ages!
    New follower xo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!