Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social: All About Pinterest

This is my first Sunday Social in a while. But I can't resist anything that has to do with Pinterest!

Sunday Social

Also, in case you missed it, I posted over on Neely's blog yesterday all about my favorite things in San Diego. I hope her and A were able to check out some of them!


1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
I have quite a few, like this, this, and this. But this outfit I first pinned last year I am still loving. I would totally wear this if I could find a long pair of pink trousers.


2. What is your favorite food pin? 
I pin a lot of food items because I like to try new recipes all the time. Some have great pictures but are actually pretty crappy recipes. So my favorite food pins are things I have actually made and liked.



3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
This is tough. I have a lot of wedding pins, but most of them I will probably not recreate due to that nasty 6 letter word (budget). But there are a couple things I probably will do at my wedding, like:



4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
My favorite craft pin is also my very first pin, ever. This pin was actually how I discovered Pinterest. My friend sent me the link to this saying how cool these cork letters were. As usual I, figured I could make it myself...and I did!



5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
I don't pin a lot of quotes, but when I do, it's because I think they are poignant.



6. Share one more random pin you love. 

6 comments:

  1. Those cookies look so yummy. And I love how cute that dog is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pins, and yes, our intros are almost identical!!!! Glad to have met you and found your blog, new follower. Blessings + Hugs from a Kentucky girl in Texas. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and your Random pin. Sometimes I wish Pinterest was around when I got married but I think it's better that is wasn't because I would have been sad that I couldn't do everything I saw. I love the wedding pins you have though... and keeping the budget in mind, you'll be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Red Velvet Cupcakes look amazing and I am in love with that puppy.
    Thanks for stopping by the drastic fantastic.

    Hillary
    abbaqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That puppy is so cuuuute, and those cookies mmmm

    Do you have pinnable posts? Join Pin It Tuesdays, the Pinterest inspired blog hop (I'm a co-host). Every week we pick 5 of the most clicked entries and feature them in our post and on our Pinterest board! It is open till Friday.
    http://busyhousebigheart.com/pin-it-tuesdays-4-a-pinnable-post-link-up/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!