Sorry for the depressing post title. I am writing this after the very disappointing end to the Baylor-Louisville women's basketball game. In case you don't pay attention to women's basketball, Baylor - my alma mater, defending National Champions, and favorites to win it again this year - lost by 1 point to Louisville. Granted, Baylor was down by as much as 19 points and really didn't play like they wanted to win, but I am disappointing and heartbroken nonetheless. If you are a Louisville fan, I apologize. I probably said some mean things about your players in the heat of the moment. But you guys definitely deserve the W, and congrats!
Anywho...the rest of the weekend was much less disappointing.
1-3. Friday I printed off our save the date cards, and with the help of a little wine and ice cream, we got them all cut and stuffed.
4. Saturday, I braved blinding the world with my pasty white legs and broke out the shorts!
5. B and I went for a walk around town and found ourselves at the Mint Museum. We felt so cultured.
6. We found the inspiration for the art we bought a couple weeks ago.
7. After our walk around town, I ended the day, at 4pm, with a mimosa.
8. Sunday we celebrated Easter by going to Church in the morning and having dinner at a friend's house.
9. I really loved my Easter outfit. More on that on Wednesday.
10. For the Easter dinner, I made a ricotta cheesecake, which was delicious! I will post the recipe later this week, as well!
How was your Easter weekend?
Linking up for Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective



I am in love with your Easter outfit!
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable!
ReplyDeleteBOO for the end of BU women with Brittney Griner as we know it. :(
Love both outfits!
ReplyDeleteI made your lemon blueberry cupcakes this weekend. Delicious!
How is the Ben & Jerry's Greek Froyo?
do you live in charlotte, nc? i live about 2 hours away (near asheville).
ReplyDeletecute save the dates and easter outfit!
i love those pink shorts! glad the wine and ice cream helped with save the dates.
ReplyDeleteOk, I want to see your Easter outfit! Btw love the art! :)
ReplyDelete