Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Favorites No. 1

There were a lot of things about this week that were sad, tragic, stressful, frustrating, and just downright ugly. Boston then West And all the other crappy things from the week. Sometimes we just need to focus on the happy things to get us through.

And that is why I decided to start a new Friday tradition. Friday Favorites!

Favorite Outfit
Atlantic Pacific

Favorite Tweet
@heleneinbetween


Favorite Pin



Favorite Post
Confessions of a Northern Belle
The Angles Were Protecting Us by Confessions of a Northern Belle

Favorite  Recipe
Oatmeal Cream Pies by This Beautiful Life


Favorite Viral Video

What were some of your favorite things from the week?

Linking up with H54F and That Friday Blog Hop

Check to see if you are the winner of the Kendra Scott giveaway here



7 comments:

  1. I think that video was my favorite thing ever, and so was that blog post!

    Amberly
    http://amberlyandjoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for favoriting my post :-) it was written from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well thanks for making my day!!! and i really wish that were true...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Dove video. I also like the idea of doing favorite things on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Dove video - just posted it on my page yesterday :) I also just read your I'm gonna pop some tags post.. Blew my mind. I never knew! So happy I found it though!!!

    Happy Friday Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week has been so stressful and this day has been unreal. I just want this all over and for Boston to go back to normal. I can't believe I'm required to be locked in my home right now. I hope you have a great weekend. Not sure what mine will hold. . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!