Friday, April 12, 2013

Too Many Shoes

What am I saying? That's not possible.

1. I got 2 new pairs of shoes this week. This cute pair of Guess slingbacks were given to me by Billy's coworker's wife who wasn't wearing them anymore. There is no way I am saying no to a pair of free shoes, especially ones this cute (thanks Jo!).
2. I had to buy these sandals. I wish the good people at TJ Maxx would just give them to me, but I suppose that's not a good "business strategy".
3. I was on a salad craze this week. Monday I made this delicious cranberry and spinach salad. Tuesday I made an equally wonderful strawberry, basil, and red onion salad.
4. Obligatory outfit shot of the week.
5. Thursday morning was spent at the lovely office of the local Department of Motor Vehicles.


  Other happies from the week:
  • The weather was beautiful early in the week. I was almost tempted to go work out by the pool.
  • I got a pretty awesome email from one of my blog friends and sponsors. It literally made my day.
  • I feel like I got a lot of wedding stuff done this week! Just about everyone got their save the dates by now, I secured my hotel block, and I got a discount for my out of town guests on American Airlines. 
Some crappies of the week:
  • Did I mention I had to spend a morning at the DMV. Which required me to study for a test. I haven't studied for anything since grad school.
  • Work has been pretty busy this week and I was totally unmotivated. I need to get back in the routine.
  • I ate waaaayy too much Easter candy.  
 
  • I was pretty bummed that Michigan lost in the Championship game against Louisville. My MOH went to Michigan, so they are my 3rd favorite college team. Also, because Louisville won, I ended up not winning my office's bracket pool.
Linking up with Happies and CrappiesH54F and That Friday Blog Hop

9 comments:

  1. Hurrah for new shoes!

    I am SLAMMED at work this week. Good lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I average about 2 new shoes a week. It's a problem. LOVE the ones you found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shoes. My husband says that I have too many shoes, I don't think so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to many shoes, that doesn't exist. your salad looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. The salad looked AMAZING, time at the DMV, not so much. lol ;) At least you won't have to return there for a while :*) Loving the shoes! Have a fab weekend, Lindsey!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoe picks and your salad looks so yummy! :) Stopping over from H54f!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wish that someone would give me a pair of new shoes! That salad looks delicious! I've been eating horribly this week and I need something to refresh my system.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of those shoes are ah-mazing! Now I want to go shopping. :) Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looooove those Guess shoes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!