1. It's official. I am in love with mint. Don't tell, B.
2. My BFF and MOH (same person) got me this awesome scratch off map for my birthday and I finally hung it up. Now B and I have to go to Russia, China, and Brazil to really make this map look like we have been places.
3. Our favorite meal this week were the beef skewers from our eMeals meal plan.
4. Save the dates were officially sent!! Wahoo!
5. Thursday was cold and rainy. As my big "F*** you, Weather!" I decided to wear every pastel color in my closet. I am sooo ready for Spring, even if that means I am dressing like rainbow sherbert.
Some other happies from the week:
- I found out one of my good friends is pregnant!! I am so excited for her and she will be an awesome mom.
- I won not 1, but 2 giveaways this week!! Both were ad space giveaways so now you will probably see my little ad all over some awesome blogs!
- The Baylor Men's Basketball won the NIT tournament!
- RGIII's twitter rant about the Lady Bears and Brittney Griner made me happy!
- Um...the Gap tweeted to tell me I looked good in the sweater.
- While I am so glad the save the dates are out, the guest list is been a huge thorn in my side. I am glad that it has been finalized...much to our parents chagrin.
- North Korea....amIright???

So glad you won! And you'll be hanging out with ME!! Haha Happy Friday :)
ReplyDeleteLove your wrap-around save the date labels and the mint polish! I need more mint (the color, not so much the flavor) in my life.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your winnings and getting our save the dates out!
ReplyDeleteThose beef skewers look excellent.
Hahaha even if I look like rainbow sherbert. Love that! And those skewers came from an emeal plan? Jeez I might need to get myself on that train.
ReplyDeleteMy word you had a good week! The gap tweeted about you?!! You won two giveaways!! and were productive getting the cards out!! and I have been thinking about emeals...
ReplyDeletethose beef skewers look super delish... and I would be so excited about the Gap tweet. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletei am loving the purple and yellow combo & your engagement ring is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou did have a great week!!! I'm intrigued by your scratch off map! How big is it? I can't believe the Gap tweeted you, that's awesome...and you did look nice in the sweater :) Hope you have an even better weekend!
ReplyDeleteThe Gap tweeted you? Awesome! I love your pastel look too - pairing yellow & purple is a fave combo of mine :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the outfit in #5! Who doesn't like sherbet??
ReplyDeleteLove that polish! Lovely blog ^^ Dropping by from the GFC Blog Hop.
ReplyDeleteNew follower with GFC
GabsG(BeautyMadness)
http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4579613/beauty-madness