Whenever I talk about Pinterest around B, this is what he hears: "Pinterest is so cool, I love it. I love shiny things presented in an orderly manner. I love to share my ability to organize my shiny things."
This from the guy who likes to go to Costco just to walk through the TV aisles.
I haven't been on Pinterst a lot lately, actually. I guess I have been busy doing other things. But I always come crawling back when I need some inspiration.
This time, its what to do with my jewelry. I need a way to organize it and present it. Right now its all just sitting in a pile or in boxes.
I really like the idea of putting picture frames on the wall and hanging necklaces in them. Sort of treating them like artwork.
Do you have a good jewelry organization idea?
Linking up for Oh How Pinteresting, Random Wednesday
Pinterest is very addicting. I havent been on in a while and I try to stay clear of it b/c I can honestly stay on it for hours at a time. Its quite sad.
ReplyDeleteI love the egg crate trays! I have a big organizer I hang in my closet for earrings. It's all zip compartments and it may not be the prettiest thing ever but it's efficient for seeing everything at once and being able to grab something :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for the ceramic egg crate!
ReplyDeleteI used to have all my jewelry hanging on a giant corkboard in our bedroom, it looked like a really cool piece of abstract art, but eventually my jewelry outgrew the board so now it's all stuffed into a too small jewelry box and waiting for us to have more space so I can figure it out again.
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to find a new way to organize all of my jewelry. I love all the pins.
ReplyDeletelove the use of that Antrho egg carton. reat idea! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May
I store my earrings in a bead box from AC Moore. The compartments are perfect, and I have room for pendants in there (that I rotate as necklaces) too. My necklaces hang. My bracelets are in actual jewelry boxes because I find them easy to sift through and grab.
ReplyDeleteUghh... my jewelry is a mess! The hubs hates that I have to rummage through it in the morning - apparently I'm not very quiet about it. I keep putting off organizing it until we move, I'd hate to put in a bunch of work & then have it not work at our new house.
ReplyDeleteI have a three tier silver tea tray that I removed two of the tiers from and use as a catch all for my bracelets. I also have a bulletin board in a pretty frame that I pin necklaces and other brooches and bracelets on.
ReplyDeleteLove the inspiration you've pinned here!
~Lori
Ugh my problem is I have all those things and then lazy me still just dumps them on my dresser when I shed my work clothes for yoga pants upon entering my house.
ReplyDeleteLove the organization pins! I really need to get on top of at least some jewelry organizing. I'm following along and can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteNewest follower here! I love these jewlery ideas! I'm going to have to try some of them!:) I'm over at LB in Wonderland and would love to have you follow along! :)
ReplyDeleteLB
lbinwonderland.blogspot.com
I am obsessed with Pinterest! This pins are so pretty! In fact, you inspired me to create a board of pretty things -.-
ReplyDelete