Sunday, April 21, 2013
Sunday Social
What is your shopping weakness?
Pretty much I am a sucker for anything on sale. I try not to buy anything unless it is on sale, so sometimes I will stalk my favorite things until they go on sale then just binge shop.
What is your food weakness?
I have lots. Pretty much anything with sugar is a huge temptation. If I bake cookies, I will probably eat 5 before I put them away.
What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
I will watch Love Actually whenever. Best movie ever.
What is your go to breakfast food?
Right now it is a protein bar and coffee. But I go through cycles.
Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it?
I was a sporadic coffee drinker until recently. My mom got us a Keurig coffee maker when we moved into our new apartment and now I pretty much have a cup every day. My favorite coffee shop drink is a cafe au lait or cafe misto (Misto at Starbucks), which is pretty much half coffee half steamed milk. At home, I will make a normal cup of coffee and put in quite a bit of almond milk and a little sugar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute post! My weakness is pizza and sweets for sure. I eat too many sweets!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly